[oXygen-user] Feature Request: Transform Scenario Variables for Path and Name of Input XML Document

Eliot Kimber
Fri Jul 24 13:00:34 CDT 2009

When developing transforms it is usually more convenient to have a scenario
that is applied to the transform rather than its input documents, because
the input documents often vary but the transform is constant (and it's what
I'm editing--I may not even have the input document open in the editor).

However, the ${cfd} and ${cfn} variables reflect the document to which the
scenario was applied.

What I would like is variables that reflect the value of the XML URL
scenario parameter so that I can, for example, have the output go wherever
the XML input doc is.

Thanks,

Eliot

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:   <mailto:>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>