[oXygen-user] Quicker way to insert character entities?

Sorin Ristache
Wed Jul 8 04:38:18 CDT 2009

Hello,

There is a quick method of inserting an entity reference at the cursor
position: double click on the name of the entity in the Entities view.
This view is available in both the Text mode and the Author mode. In the
default layout of the Oxygen window the view is visible in both modes on
the right side in a tabbed pane with the Elements view. If it is not
visible in your layout (you use a fixed layout or other customized
layout) just go to menu Perspective -> Show View -> Entities.

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-author/content-author-role.html#author-entities-view

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-author/entities-view.html