[oXygen-user] Catalog URI Resolver for XSLT Include/Import in Editor?

Eliot Kimber
Mon Jul 6 13:41:27 CDT 2009

I'm finding myself in the situation where I want to edit style sheets that
will, ultimately, use custom URIs to point to resources. For editing on the
file system it would be easiest if I could use an XML catalog to map my
private URIs to the files on my file system so the same reference will work
as developed and as deployed.

Is that possible today? I didn't see anything likely in the help or
searching on URI resolver in the mailing list archives.

Thanks,

Eliot

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:   <mailto:>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>