[oXygen-user] MarkLogic help 'ERROR: 'Please specify an WebDAV URL in the MarkLogic connection"'

Adrian Buza
Thu Dec 17 07:50:49 CST 2009

Could you please send us (to ) the Oxygen options
file you are using right now so we can investigate further.
The file is called 'oxyOptionsSa11.0.xml' and you should find it in:

Windows XP - [user-home-folder]/Application Data/com.oxygenxml
Windows Vista - [user-home-folder]/AppData/Roaming/com.oxygenxml
Mac OS X - [user-home-folder]/Library/Preferences/com.oxygenxml

Also let us know the Oxygen build number of the version you are using.
You can find it in the About dialog (Help -> About) on the first row.

Regards,
Adrian Buza
Oxygen XML Editor support