[oXygen-user] MarkLogic help 'ERROR: 'Please specify an WebDAV URL in the MarkLogic connection"'

Lee, David
Wed Dec 16 09:58:32 CST 2009

Made a new one from scratch, same error ! Weird.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Buza [mailto:]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 10:46 AM
To: Lee, David
Subject: Re: [oXygen-user] MarkLogic help 'ERROR: 'Please specify an
WebDAV URL in the MarkLogic connection"'

Hi,

It's strange that it returns that error message, that should only happen

if you leave the 'WebDav URL' field blank for that connection.
Could you please try to create another connection from scratch with the
same parameters and please make sure there are no extra characters in
the 'WebDav URL' field.

Let me know if that changes anything.

Regards,
Adrian Buza