[oXygen-user] MarkLogic help 'ERROR: 'Please specify an WebDAV URL in the MarkLogic connection"'

Adrian Buza
Fri Dec 18 04:34:34 CST 2009

To clarify for the other people on this list, David was using a nightly
build of Oxygen that was a little buggy.
The bug he described is not present in v11.0 or v11.1.

Best wishes,
Adrian Buza
Oxygen XML Editor support