[oXygen-user] adding several tags around a highlighted item

Christian Wittern
Sat Sep 13 02:25:06 CDT 2008

Hi there,

I was wondering, how other oXygen users are solving the following problem:

While adding notes to a text, I would like to mark the word(s) that are to
serve as anchors for the note and then the note itself, using something like
<choice>
<seg>Word</seg>
<note>The word Word here has a special meaning... </note>
</choice>

Ideally, I would just highlight the 'Word', press some magic key that adds
words and leaves the cursor within this new <note> element so that I can
write the note.

Is this possible in oXygen 9.3?  If not, I would like to suggest to add
something like this for future products, maybe as an extension of the
template system?

Any help appreciated,

Christian

--