[oXygen-user] line breaks again: oxygen author mode does not interpret <lb /> correctly

Philipp Steinkrüger
Mon Apr 28 08:38:33 CDT 2008

Sorry, i just realized that I was mistaken in my previous email. in
fact, oxygen correctly inserts
<lb /> only into the xml-document. what still bothers me, and thats
probably why i got confused,
is the behaviour in the Author mode. there, with "full tags turned on"
which seems to be an odd interpretation of the XML. anyway, changing to
"block tags" and defining
lb in the css as inline-block looks like an acceptable solution if, and
here is my problem, the line would
really break in the Author mode. But it doesn't. After the <lb />
element i can just continue to write.
How could i make Oxygen to interpret <lb /> correctly?

Thanks, and sorry again for my first post.
Philipp