[oXygen-user] Insert empty elements using the elements view

Philipp Steinkrüger
Mon Apr 28 08:09:00 CDT 2008

Hi all,

i have a question concerning the elements-view in Oxygen 9.1. I want to
insert empty elements
which accoring to my schema
are allowed at the current cursor position, but when i double-click <lb>
it inserts the following fragment:

<lb>lb</lb>

"lb" being highlighted for editing. I checked the preferences but i
cannot find any definition of the <lb> element.
Where can I change such a behaviour? Any hints and pointers to
documentation or solutions will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Philipp