[oXygen-user] Format and Indent Problem

mozer
Tue Apr 8 14:05:19 CDT 2008

Not exactly

My proposal is, starting from an xml file to add space and carriage return
*INSIDE* tags

Doing this, the nature of space (ignorable or not) won't matter anymore
since it won't have any impact

Let me give a simple example

into
<root
 ><a
  ><b
  ></b
  ><c
  ></c
 ></a
></root

May it would make the will less readable than a full indent, but in some
case, it is just sufficient for debbugging and don't need further
parametrization

Regards,

Xmlizer