[oXygen-user] Problem with Eclipse 3.3 plugin and XSL editor on Linux

Sorin Ristache
Mon Sep 3 03:23:27 CDT 2007

Hello,

You installed the oXygen plugin for Eclipse 3.2 in Eclipse 3.3. Please
install the oXygen plugin for Eclipse 3.3:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/download.html#eclipse3.3_instructions

The problem was discussed also on the oXygen forum:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/ftopic2462.html