[oXygen-user] Strange behaviours since 8.2

Jacques Foucry
Fri May 25 02:34:51 CDT 2007

Hello list,

I use oxygenxml since a long time now, and since the 8.2 I have a
strange behaviours with SVN Client.

When I launch it as a tool, form oXygenXML my working directories are
not available, the list is empty. Each time I re make the list it
disappears the next time I launch oXygenXML.

But I i launch SVNClient as a standalone tool, my other working
directories are available. I know that the preference file is not the
same for the two launch method.

What is the preference file for the oxygenxml tools launch ? May be
it's a unix right problem on my computer.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Jacques
--
« Mac OS X Server à votre Service » en vente au Monde en Tique.
<http://www.lmet.fr/fiche.cgi?_ISBN=9782952726603>