[oXygen-user] Strange behaviours since 8.2

Sorin Ristache
Fri May 25 04:44:17 CDT 2007

Hello,

I cannot reproduce the problem. The last working copy that was active
when the SVN client was used from oXygen is refreshed at the next start.
If that working copy cannot be accessed anymore a warning message is
displayed. If the Working copy combo is empty in the Working copy view
on your computer then probably the preferences could not be read from disk.

The preference file for the tool launched from the Tools menu is the
same as the oXygen one, that is
[user-home-dir]/Library/Preferences/com.oxygenxml.com/optionsSa8.2xml.
Normally you should be the owner of the
[user-home-dir]/Library/Preferences folder and you should have full
access rights for it.