[oXygen-user] oxygen in maven2 subprojects (using maven2 eclipse plugin)

Kai Hackemesser
Wed May 23 05:08:41 CDT 2007

I now have both projects open. I have the xsl file opened in the editor
(and can set or unset breakpoints). But I can't select it in the
debugger view. See Screenshot.

Kind regards,
Kai