[oXygen-user] oxygen in maven2 subprojects (using maven2 eclipse plugin)

Sorin Ristache
Thu May 24 02:59:40 CDT 2007

Hello,

Any file that is in the current workspace and is opened with the Oxygen
XSL Editor is listed in the XSL combo box of the Debugger perspective.
How did you open NormalRouteResponse.xsl? Did you open it using the File
-> Open File action? Did you open it with a double click in the Package
Explorer view?