[oXygen-user] [defect] Eclipse plugin & full size editor

Sorin Ristache
Fri Jul 20 03:16:26 CDT 2007

We fixed the problem. The new build of the oXygen 8.2 plugin for Eclipse
3.3 available on the Download page (build number 2007072010) includes
the fix:

You have to uninstall the previous build before installing this build
because the version number is the same.