[oXygen-user] XML Schema & XInclude ?

Timothy Reaves
Tue Jul 17 09:19:31 CDT 2007

     I have an xml schema I've created.  I'd like to have several XML
documents that are combined into a larger one (I do this with DocBook
& chapters).  But I can't figure out how to do this with XMLSchema.

     Basically what I have is one xml document per environment (it's for
configuration information).  I'd like to have a parent document that
has elements from the schema that are generic to the overall base,
then includes the several smaller environment xml documents.  Any