[oXygen-user] Save Failed:null

Sorin Ristache
Tue Jul 17 06:35:32 CDT 2007

Hello,

Thank you for reporting the problem. It occurs only in the XQuery editor
of the oXygen plugin and only with "Check errors on save" enabled and
with "Validate as you type" disabled. We fixed it for the next version
of oXygen. As workaround please validate the XQuery file once before the
first save operation or enable the "Validate as you type" option.