[oXygen-user] Save Failed:null

Michael Allman
Mon Jul 16 12:39:39 CDT 2007

Hi,

Since upgrading to Oxygen 8.2 from 7.2 I've encountered a very annoying
error with the XQuery editor.  If I load an XQuery file, modify it, and
then attempt to save it I get an error dialog stating simply "Save
Failed:null".  I'm running Oxygen as an Eclipse plugin.  The Eclipse error
log entry looks like

eclipse.buildId=M20070212-1330
java.version=1.5.0_07
java.vendor=Apple Computer, Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=x86, WS=carbon, NL=en_US
Framework arguments:  -keyring /Users/msa/.eclipse_keyring -showlocation
Command-line arguments:  -os macosx -ws carbon -keyring
/Users/msa/.eclipse_keyring -consoleLog -showlocation

Error
Mon Jul 16 10:35:47 PDT 2007
Save Failed

I have "Check errors on save" enabled.  If I turn it off, I don't have
this problem.

If I validate the file before saving, I don't have this problem.  The
problem only occurs if I attempt to save the file without validating it
first.

This is very annoying.  I hope you can help.

Thanks.

Michael