[oXygen-user] Controlling the style of generated schema documentation

Sorin Ristache
Fri Mar 31 09:02:04 CST 2006

Hello,

All the customizable settings of the schema documentation generator are
presented in the dialog which launches the generator. As the dialog
shows the current version of <oXygen/> does not allow configuring the
CSS stylesheet, colors, etc. for the HTML result but we added a feature
request with that on our bugzilla.  The XSLT stylesheet used to generate
the documentation is almost the same as
[oXygen-install-folder]/frameworks/xs3p/xs3p.xsl but you do not have
access to it. You can see an example of using
[oXygen-install-folder]/frameworks/xs3p/xs3p.xsl from the command line
in the script [oXygen-install-folder]/schemaDocumentation.bat (or
schemaDocumentation.sh for Mac OS X/Unix/Linux). Until the feature
request is implemented the only possibility to set your own CSS file,
colors, etc. is to modify this stylesheet and invoke it as in the
schemaDocumentation.bat script.

Best regards,
Sorin

http://www.oxygenxml.com/