[oXygen-user] Controlling the style of generated schema documentation

Christopher Smith
Thu Mar 30 15:17:59 CST 2006

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is a place in the oxygen preferences, or a
stylesheet, that is used when generating the schema documentation.
I'd like to be able to change the default colors (for instance) used
for the generated documentation.

I noticed that there is CSS information in the head of the generated
documentation, but I was wondering if I can change this for all
documentation that I generate, without needed to resort to post-
generation editing or scripting.

Thanks,

-- Chris