[oXygen-user] Apparent shortage of editing accelerators or shortcut keys

Sorin Ristache
Fri Jan 13 08:41:58 CST 2006

Hello,

There are some VI like shortcuts available like CTRL + K (delete from
caret to end of line), etc. implemented at the request of <oXygen/>
users, but at this time <oXygen/> does not define keyboard shortcuts for
the enumerated actions. We will consider adding them in a future version.

Thank you,

http://www.oxygenxml.com/