[oXygen-user] Eclipse: Scenario edit in 6.2

Sorin Ristache
Mon Sep 26 04:02:21 CDT 2005

Hello,

You don't have to export the scenarios created in previous versions.
They should be loaded automatically. Please add the -clean parameter to
the command used to start Eclipse:

C:\eclipse\eclipse.exe -clean

If any error is logged in the error log please post the stacktrace or
the error message. Also specify the build id of your installed Eclipse 3.1.

Best regards,
Sorin