[oXygen-user] RE: [ANN] oXygen XML Editor 7.0 beta

Radu Coravu
Thu Dec 29 01:01:23 CST 2005

Dear David,

>In the standalone editor (I use OS X), is it now possible to have two
>different files visible in the editor window at the same time?

Of course you can, just grab an editor's tab handle and drag it to a side of the workspace until it docks.
You can also split an editor in two and work on different parts of it at the same time.
When the official release comes we will most probably add video demonstrations on site for these features.

Best regards and happy new year,
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT
Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com <http://www.oxygenxml.com/>