[oXygen-user] RE: [ANN] oXygen XML Editor 7.0 beta

David Sewell
Wed Dec 28 09:30:45 CST 2005

So far everything is working. The XSLT/XQuery additions are very
impressive!

> GUI
> ===
> * Dockable editors
>    Not only the views can be moved around the interface but also the
> editors can be arranged as you need inside the editing area.

In the standalone editor (I use OS X), is it now possible to have two
different files visible in the editor window at the same time?

Electronic Imprint, The University of Virginia Press
PO Box 400318, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA
Email:    Tel: +1 434 924 9973
Web: http://www.ei.virginia.edu/