[oXygen-user] How do I switch on Xerces option "honour-all-schemaLocations" in Oxygen 6.2?

Wed Dec 7 16:40:34 CST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to validate the ISO 19139 W3C XML Schema located at URL:

http://eden.ign.fr/xsd/isotc211/20050907?set_language=en&cl=en

I get multiple errors like "Cannot resolve the name 'gml:AbstractCRS' to a(n)
'element declaration' component."  When I reported this to the ISO 19139
issue/bug tracker I was told that it was a problem with Xerces and referred
to URL:

http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/j-users@xerces.apache.org/2750147.html

A solution posted at URL:

http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/j-users@xerces.apache.org/2750236.html

indicates that one must use the "honour-all-schemaLocations" option in
Xerces.

I tried to search the Oxygen 6.2 help for "honour-all-schemaLocations" but I
couldn't find anything relating to the problem.  Is there an option in Oxygen
6.2 to switch on "honour-all-schemaLocations" when validating XSDs?  If so
how do I do that?  If not can it be added as a bug?

Thanks.

John