[oXygen-user] How do I switch on Xerces option "honour-all-schemaLocations" in Oxygen 6.2?

Radu Coravu
Thu Dec 8 00:53:16 CST 2005

Hi John,

In the Oxygen 6.2 Options Menu go to Preferences -> XML Parser Options
and check the
"http://apache.org/xml/features/honour-all-schemaLocations" checkbox.

Hope that helps,
Regards, Radu