[oXygen-user] Encoding bug in Compare

George Cristian Bina
Fri Dec 9 10:42:02 CST 2005

Hi Martin,

The XML Accurate and XML Fast diff algorithms do not look at the
encoding. You can use any of the others to detect that.

In the second case oXygen should give an warning when you save the file
that those characters cannot be written in the specified encoding, but
it does not do that and this is a bug. We already recorded it on our
bugzilla.