The Check Spelling in Files
action allows you to check the spelling on
multiple local or remote documents. This action is available in:
- the menu;
- the contextual menu of the Project view.
The spelling corrections are displayed in the Results view
, that allows you to group the
reported errors as a tree with two levels.
Check Spelling in Files Dialog
The following scopes are available:
- All opened files - spell check in all opened files;
- Directory of the current file - all the files from the folder of
the current edited file;
- Project files - all files from the current project;
- Selected project files - the selected files from the current
- Specified path - checks the spelling in the files located at a path
that you specify.
You can also choose a file filter, decide whether to recurse subdirectories or process hidden
The spell checker processor uses the options available in the Spell Check preferences