This section explains the settings available for the XSLT Profiler. To access and modify them
please go to menu Debugger).
The following profiles settings are available:
- Show time - Shows the total time that was spent in the node.
- Show inherent time - Shows the inherent time that was spent in the
node. The inherent time is defined as the total time of a node minus the time of its child
- Show invocation count - Shows how many times the node was called in
this particular call sequence.
- Time scale - The time scale options determine the unit of time
measurement, which may be milliseconds or microseconds.
- Hotspot threshold - The
threshold below which hot spots are ignored (milliseconds).
- Ignore invocation less
than - The threshold below which invocations are ignored
- Percentage calculation - The percentage base determines against
what time span percentages are calculated:
- Absolute - Percentage values show the contribution to the total
- Relative - Percentage values show the contribution to the