[oXygen-user] [Ann] New critical security maintenance builds available for oXygen 24.0 (2021121518) and 23.1 (2021121415)

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza) support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Dec 16 08:54:28 CST 2021

Dear oXygen users,

We announce the release of critical security maintenance builds for
oXygen 24.0 (2021121518) and oXygen 23.1 (2021121415)  for XML Editor,
XML Developer, XML Author, XML WebHelp, PDF Chemistry, Publishing Engine.
These builds have been created to resolve the recently discovered log4j
vulnerabilities from:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/security/advisory/CVE-2021-44228.html
https://www.oxygenxml.com/security/advisory/CVE-2021-45046.html

The build number can be verified in the Help -> About dialog box from
the application (next to the version number).

You can download the new installation kits for v24.0 from our web site:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/download.html

Here you can find the complete list of bug-fixes for v24.0:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/build_history.html#2021061407

You can download the new installation kits for v23.1 from our software
archive:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/software_archive.html

Here you can find the complete list of bug-fixes for v23.1:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/build_history_23_1.html#2021121415

You can follow our oXygen release/build RSS feed here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/rssBuildID.xml

Please let us know if you encounter any problems with these new builds.

Regards,
Adrian

--
Adrian Buza