[oXygen-user] New Git plugin for Oxygen

oXygen XML Editor Support - Alex Jitianu support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Oct 19 07:56:04 CDT 2017

Hi Mark,

I'm sorry to hear that... Let's take it one by one.

1. The Git plugin shouldn't block the UI thread (at least that's how we
design it). If you have some time to help us understand what's going on,
here is what you could do:

- Install the latest plugin version (1.2.3) using the add-ons support:

  https://raw.githubusercontent.com/oxygenxml/Oxygen-Git-Plugin/master/build/addon.xml

- Before restarting Oxygen, copy the attached file inside
{oxygenInstallDir}

*    Note: *Please remember to remove this file after you finish this
procedure because it introduces performance penalties

- Restart Oxygen. After a minute or so, zip
*${user.home}/Desktop/oxygenLog**/* and send it to me so I can see why
is it taking so long.

2. There are two ways to start using the plugin. Either clone a
repository, or open an already existing working copy. Perhaps the reason
you didn't manage has something to do with the delayed start and the
error message. Hopefully the log will help us understand.

Best regards,
Alex
--
Alex Jitianu