[oXygen-user] New Git plugin for Oxygen

Mark Giffin m1879 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 18 12:53:58 CDT 2017

Hi,

I installed this plugin a while back in version 18.1 and I could not
tell if it was working or not. I could not figure out the user
interface. I did not have more time to spend on it but I left it
installed. Since that time, it takes a very long time to open Oxygen,
like 6 minutes. After that long period I get an error message "Trailing
char < > at index 126: <long path name>". After that Oxygen works
normally until I start it again.

I just now uninstalled the git plugin and restarted Oxygen, and it
opened in about 30 seconds.

FYI

Thanks,
Mark