[oXygen-user] Training courses for DITA users working with oXygen XML Author

Muneat Mahfud Muneat.Mahfud at mekon.com
Fri Mar 31 08:08:37 CDT 2017

My name is Muneat and I work with Mekon. In the past, we have provided several training courses that covered DITA and oXygen XML Author and we are now planning to offer two new classes in the next few months. The first one will be in Scotland on 26/04/2017 - 28/04/2017 and the second one in London on 10/05/2017 - 12/05/2017

The course covers DITA concepts as well as DITA authoring with oXygen XML Author. It is a hands-on training course where you will learn about oXygen XML Author's specific support for DITA, including how to edit topics and maps, how to reuse and manage content, and how to publish from oXygen through the DITA Open Toolkit.

For more details please see our course page at:

http://mekon.com/consulting-and-training/training/dita-authoring-oxygen-xml-author-training/

and feel free to contact me directly if you need any additional information.

Thank you,

Muneat