[oXygen-user] foreign markup in ISO Schematron launched by NVDL

George Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Mon Apr 10 12:19:10 CDT 2017

Hi Gerrit, Matthieu,

The ISO Schematron support I added to jing-trang a few years ago is
minimal, mainly at the same level as Schematron 1.6 but with the ISO
Schematron namespace.

Jing Schematron implementation is also based on XSLT, but it is
different from the Skeleton one, that is why it is not trivial to update it.
The support for ISO Schematron is one of the most voted (if not the most
voted) feature request for jing-trang, so it will probably get
implemented not too far in the future.