[oXygen-user] foreign markup in ISO Schematron launched by NVDL

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Octavian Nadolu) support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Apr 10 09:18:55 CDT 2017

Hi,

Right now you cannot do this. The current Jing implementation (that is
used for validation with NVDL) ignores the foreign elements from
Schematron. I will add an issue on our issue tracker for this to analyze
it and find a solution. We will notify you when we will come to a
conclusion.

Best Regards,
Octavian

--