[oXygen-user] Toolbar action for specific transformation scenario?

Alex Jitianu
Wed Mar 25 02:56:25 CDT 2015

Hello Tony,

Currently the 'Transformation Scenarios' View presents an icon based on
the scenario's storage location: global options, project or framework
level. I will add an issue for providing an icon for a scenario based on
your hints.

Best regards,
Alex
--