[oXygen-user] Distributing Dita filters in Oxygen 15.2

Nathan
Fri Mar 13 00:53:34 CDT 2015

Hi,
  We use Oxygen 15.2 and distribute dita filters via the
default-options.xml file to our writers (using the global option). But
whenever there is an update to this file and the file is imported by our
writers, it wipes out the writers preset options.
  Is there any way of retaining the authoring presets of the writers while
allowing for us to keep distributing our dita filters this way? It would be
great if there is a default-options.xml file where we have the filtering
options and then a user-options.xml which can override some of the default
options.
  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Nathan