[oXygen-user] Separate colour for external parsed entity 'tags' in 'Author' mode?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu)
Wed Jan 28 01:05:37 CST 2015

Hi Tony,

Thanks, I understand now. This is a small bug on our part, the CSS
properties which control the tag color and bgcolor should not be
inheritable by XML comments. I'll fix this.