[oXygen-user] Odd webhelp with feedback error message

Ben McGinnes
Thu Aug 27 08:01:49 CDT 2015

On 27/08/2015 3:37 am, Jim Henderson wrote:
> I'm receiving the following e-mail from a testing server that I'm using
> feedback on:
>
> [73.53.13.170] - 2015-08-26 10:27:46: Unknown error type: [8] Undefined
> property: RecordSet::$m_CurrentRow on line 200 in file
> /var/www/html/PingID-API/oxygen-webhelp/resources/php/classes/db/RecordSet.php
> , PHP 5.4.16 (Linux)
>
> This happens when I submit a comment in the comment system. Doesn't seem to
> matter if I'm authenticated or not.

This looks like a Perl error.  It might be the PHP itself, buy the
RecordSet bit definitely looks like Perl and since PHP is written in
Perl that's the link.  Check the versions of both PHP and Perl on the
servers it breaks then compare to working servers.  Then either raise
a bug with either Red Hat or Novell or with the Perl Foundation.

Good luck.

Regards,
Ben

--
Ben McGinnes  http://www.adversary.org/  Twitter: benmcginnes
    Writer, Systems Administrator, Trainer, ICT Consultant