[oXygen-user] Odd webhelp with feedback error message

Jim Henderson
Wed Aug 26 12:37:47 CDT 2015

I'm receiving the following e-mail from a testing server that I'm using
feedback on:

[73.53.13.170] - 2015-08-26 10:27:46: Unknown error type: [8] Undefined
property: RecordSet::$m_CurrentRow on line 200 in file
/var/www/html/PingID-API/oxygen-webhelp/resources/php/classes/db/RecordSet.php
, PHP 5.4.16 (Linux)

This happens when I submit a comment in the comment system. Doesn't seem to
matter if I'm authenticated or not.

I've tried this on CentOS 7.0 and SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP3, and both of
them are generating this message for some reason.  The output was generated
with Oxygen 17.

I've got other webhelp with feedback that works OK (in fact, I can use the
same output set on another server and it works just fine).  I've got mysql
installed and the php mysql extension is present as well.  I've set up the
database fine, and I can see the comments in the UI, but the e-mails being
sent only contain this error.

I'm not even sure where to start to troubleshoot this - anyone have any
ideas?

Thanks,

Jim
--