[oXygen-user] An example of xd documentation in xquery?

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Thu Mar 27 16:32:32 CDT 2014

Dear Steven,

We integrate a documentation framework for XQuery, called xqDoc
http://xqdoc.org/
You can use the "Generate documentation" action from the toolbar or from
the menu Tools->Generate Documentation->XQuery Documentation.
Please note however that this is different from the XSLT documentation,
where we implemented our own system.