[oXygen-user] [Ann] New maintenance build available for oXygen 16.0 (2014060420)

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Pisoi) support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Jun 12 03:24:34 CDT 2014

Hi Gerrit,

Thank you for reporting this problem.

Yes, this is an issue in our current implementation of the Saxon-CE
validation engine. The minimum number of arguments requested by the
'ixsl:call function' should be 2.

This problem will be fixed in the next maintenance build of Oxygen. You
will be notified when it becomes available.
If this issue is critical for you, please contact us on our support
email address (support at oxygenxml.com) and we will provide early access
to a build that includes this bugfix.

Radu Pisoi