[oXygen-user] Author 16 DITA - Arabic content

Khaled Aly
Sat Jul 5 05:19:44 CDT 2014

Hi

I recently activated oXygen 16 and was wondering if you have reference to actual DITA use cases or sample documents with Arabic language content. I know it works in principle, but my limited trial (topic file attached) produced mis-formed Arabic in the PDF. This is a large documentation project where the main content would be in Arabic and need to ensure it would work smoothly.

There is a RTL problem in both PDF and XHTML outputs, but I suppose this can be overcome by adjusting related parameter. The main thing is whether things would work smoothly, specially when styling the PDF.

Thanks & regards,

Khaled