[oXygen-user] annotation formats in Relax NG

Julian Reschke
Thu Aug 28 11:47:11 CDT 2014

Hi there,

I'm looking at
<http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/topics/content-completion-schema-annotations.html>
and I'm wondering, what HTML tags are supported in annotations in Relax NG.

This:

> The following HTML tags are recognized inside the text content of an XML Schema annotation: p, br, ul, li. They are rendered as in an HTML document loaded in a web browser: p begins a new paragraph, br breaks the current line, ul encloses a list of items, li encloses an item of the list.

makes it sound as this is only supported for XML Schema, but at least

(Looking for the ability to include a link, thus <a> in particular...)

Best regards, Julian