[oXygen-user] focus XPath/XQuery Builder view

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza)
Tue Aug 26 10:06:52 CDT 2014

Hello Jakob,

As you've already discovered the 'Toggle Comment' action is only
available in the main editor that's why it is triggered there.
The standalone edition of Oxygen is not related to Eclipse, so there are
no Eclipse underpinnings.
I've submitted an improvement request on our issue tracking tool to
provide at least some of the XQuery editor actions in the XPath/XQuery
Builder panel. We will notify this discussion thread when it gets
implemented.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza