[oXygen-user] Direct XML presentation?

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Fri Apr 4 12:24:45 CDT 2014

Hi Bob,

Yes, I think that not many people realize but XML tools become better
and better and there will not be too long until they will be usable by
anyone...

I was also thinking and even discussing the idea of an XML-based office
set of tools, when the XML language contains more semantic elements, not
only a serialization format, for example a DITA office or a DocBook
office. Markus example gets us one step closer.