[oXygen-user] support for ant variable completion

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Tue May 21 07:22:43 CDT 2013

Hello Jakob,

Currently Oxygen doesn't have this level of content completion support
for ANT build files. It treats them as plain XML.
The ANT editor from Eclipse has content completion for variables/parameters.

The ANT validation from Oxygen uses an incomplete DTD, so it will report
some errors when there really aren't any. Replacing/updating the ANT
version from Oxygen won't change this. Oxygen v14.2 bundles Apache ANT
1.8.2. You can see the versions of all Oxygen libraries/components in
Help > About, Libraries.

We have on our issue tracking tool a request logged for improving ANT
build file support for editing and validation. I've added your vote.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support