[oXygen-user] support for ant variable completion

Jakob Fix jakob.fix at gmail.com
Mon May 20 10:28:48 CDT 2013

Hello,

years ago, I think, I was able to do automatic variable completion in ant
files, ${basedir} and friends. I had the impression that this was possible
in Oxygen (or was it Eclipes?).

Today, this doesn't seem to work anymore, or is there a specific option to
activate it? Oxygen seems to automatically recognise when I write a new
build.xml file that it's an ant file. But variables aren't auto-completable
and some element and attribute names are not valid according to Oxygen. I
would guess that maybe the ant version distributed with Oxygen is not the
latest one? How can I find out which version of ant is used, and how can I
update it?

Thanks,
Jakob.