[oXygen-user] XML Schema documentation

Florent Georges lists at fgeorges.org
Tue Mar 19 09:38:47 CDT 2013

  Thank you.  I missed the option, and as far as I am able to use HTML p elements I am happy for now.

  By the way, if I use a prefix for the HTML namespace, the elements are still escaped in the "Diagram" section of the generated HTML documentation (the small "tooltip box" below the diagram of the documented type), and the spaces required by indenting the annotation are preserved.  If I make the HTML namespace the default namespace, then the tooltip box is fine.

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/